3.08.2006

It's all fun and games until the lobster goes furry

I was driving to work and thinking I should post something about having an empty head, but by the time I get to work and turn my computer on my husband has sent me a link to a BBC story that is presenting a new family of lobster to the world.
Click on the link and meet Kiwaida
I think the creature's tail is curled up because in the photo it looks like a tick that's been spliced with a Gibbons monkey.
Nature, specifically deep sea nature, never fails to amaze me. It is far more fantastic than any science fiction creature devised by an author with rampant paranoia and a penchant for ice cream.
So while I may believe that my head is empty on some mornings when I wait to get to work to make my own coffee (which turned out rather tasty today I might add) I think I'm going to skew that perception to thinking my mind is just open for the next fascination that comes along.

ps. Today I love links

No comments: